1) Pray for the continuation of the work as the project area churches reach out to the new believers and begin their discipleship training.
2) Pray for the spiritual growth of the new believers and for protection of these tender shoots. Especially pray for these in areas where false religions and persecution is strong, that they will quickly grow to know the truth that sets free from falsehood and strengthens resolve so they may persevere.
3) Pray for provision of Bibles, training materials, commentaries, etc, in the language of the culture.
4) Pray for the encouragement of the church and for depth of the believers' faith and understanding. So many areas that we go to are growing in numbers rapidly, and their knowledge of the laws of God grow wide, but they have little or no depth of understanding and perception. These need increased understanding that will make many leaders worth following like Paul to spring up in their midst. They need teachers who can teach and preachers who can preach the depth of God's grace, mercy, and love.
5) Pray protection against persecution, and strength to stand should persecution come.
6) Pray for the evangelized to become evangelists.
7) Pray for local IC staff: for provision, for their faithfulness to the call of God in this work, for their ability to minister to the churches in their area in ways that do not leave some feeling left out and neglected. Pray for God to raise up helpers in their midst to come alongside them in this work.